Working for Civitan Foundation, Inc. is more than just a job. It is an experience that will change your life, and the lives of those you serve, day in and day out. If you are looking for fulfilling, meaningful work, and have a passion for individuals with disabilities, we would love to welcome you to our team!
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- High Energy and a Desire to Help People with Special Needs
- An Understanding of the Challenges Individuals with Disabilities Face
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible and Able to Work Effectively with Others
- 18 Years of Age and Eligible for a Level 1 Fingerprint Card
Apply Online or Download Our Application Below.
Why should you consider a job at the Civitan Foundation, Inc.?
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits- 401(k) with Employer Match of 4%
- Free Training Provided- Article 9, CPR First Aid, OSHA, and more.
- Flexible Part-Time and Full-Time Positions
- Seasonal and Year-Round Positions
- Fulfilling, Meaningful Work
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Appreciation Perks like Massages, Staff Parties and More!
Civitan Foundation is recognized by the Healthy Arizona Worksite Program for work-site wellness. The Healthy Arizona Worksite Award recognizes employers that are making efforts to positively affect the health and well-being of their employees, their families and their community by implementing comprehensive work-site wellness strategies.